NewCelica.org Forum banner

261 - 280 of 405 Posts

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Jesus christ, some guy just dropped $300 some odd dollars to see if coilovers meant for a tC would fit a Celica. What the fvck did you honestly expect, perfect fitment?
Respect the fact that the kid dropped money on trying something different for EVERYONE'S benefit.

Don't come in here like some arrogant prick, when you paid for a set of budget coilovers yourself.

Props to you Tman, for thinking out of the fvcking box.
amen to that!

P.S. im actually surprised you didnt come in here to flame us all!

:chuckles:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Jesus christ, some guy just dropped $300 some odd dollars to see if coilovers meant for a tC would fit a Celica. What the fvck did you honestly expect, perfect fitment?
Respect the fact that the kid dropped money on trying something different for EVERYONE'S benefit.

Don't come in here like some arrogant prick, when you paid for a set of budget coilovers yourself.

Props to you Tman, for thinking out of the fvcking box.
Thank you, Boothten!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I just talked to raceland. They said they might be able to make coilovers for our cars if there were enough interested buyers. With that said maybe we can start a list to see if who all is interested, that way maybe we can motivate them?

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey i have been keeping up with this thread soo glad i did now i dont have to drop all that money on coils but something else . . .faaaaaantastic
and what tmangt did with the hole and boring it out was no shocker to me i work at a shop and do a majority of the alignments and all the time the program we use will explain how there is no camber adjustment and to use a bore bit to lengthen the hole . . .if any ones worried about the bolt coming loose just buy some locktite . . .problem solved i plan on ordering a pair of these very soon and i might be able to do a good write up for it. . .just depends how long i have after work

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
haha yeah im not that far away from you. check out carolina ot, you should go to thomson, GA this saturday.

back to the subject; we should all email raceland asking for celica raceland coilovers, so they can see some volume in people interested.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
lol we all are sending them emails. thats great! hope they can make it

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
Ok, i just got an email back. Here it is
Jordan,

Thank you for your interest. At the moment we do not have plans to develop a coilover kit for the 7th Generation Celica but we do take feedback seriously. With that said, I will note your interest for future consideration. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter for updates on if we decide to go ahead with R&D on the kit.

If you should have any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

I'm pretty sure most of us are gonna get this same email, but let us know if you get something different. There's still hope!:gap:

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
we all got that exact same message.:marky:

i even got that message before i even made this thread. :sadpace:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
lol same message.

·
FU-Q
2,469 Posts
Corey,

Thank you for your interest. At the moment we do not have plans to develop a coilover kit for the 7th Generation Celica but we do take feedback seriously. With that said, I will note your interest for future consideration. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter for updates on if we decide to go ahead with R&D on the kit.

If you should have any further questions, please let me know.

Regards, Damn same message :(

261 - 280 of 405 Posts