NewCelica.org Forum banner

361 - 380 of 405 Posts

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
i emailed them and this is what i got.

We're always open to hearing new requests for kits as we truly do listen to what people want. We haven't gotten a whole lot of requests for the Celica coilovers until recently with the forum thread. I know our development team is considering it so friend us on Facebook for updates and keep the requests coming!

Let me know if you have other questions, thanks.

Davin Clarke
Raceland USA

go on their facebook coment them. email them. and let them know the interest!

·
Registered
88 Posts
ok I got this email from them. We do not yet have plans to develop a kit for the Celica as we are still gauging interest. With that said, I will have your request noted for future consideration. Keep up to date on our decision and progress by following us on Facebook or Twitter. You can also sign up for your newsletter for updates. with that being said I called them today ,I was told that in the pass they made coilovers for other cars and it didn't go to well they had like 25 orders and that was it .... so i told them you will have a lot more then 25 .... orders

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yes. according to other aftermarket brakes and autozone the pads and rotors for the fronts are the same part #. im not too sure on the rear tho...
Are those the exact fit for 7gens.
yea i just looked up the rears on autozone and the rotors and pad are the same part number... so it looks like im picking these up

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
front/rear scion rotors are the same. only the front pads are the same. the rear pads are not.

are you guys telling raceland it will require minimum R&D to shoot out this new product? they could basically revise the front lower mounting point and sell to celica owners. ROI is higher than developing for a new car only if there's a lot of actual buyers.

btw, raceland used to sell the scion tc kit for $320 with free shipping. thats a deal

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
i dont wanna keep my hopes high, but its not a 100 percent sure they are making them.

i hope they make them.they say they are in research and development, but who knows they might turn the idea down :(

ill surely buy them and install them asap! lol

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
^that is true. they would still need lots of time to test fit, test, fix imperfection, then begin asembly, prolly take a good while. i did mention to them that the scion tc coils are very similar. so instead of starting from scratch they have something to look back at?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
if the rear coils from the tc bolt right on the celica rear WITH NO MODIFICATIONS then the r&d wouldn't take as long as it would if it was a complete new set. with it being just the front and only the fronts that raceland would have to redesign then i would guess the soonest they would be released to the market would be next summer

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
14925 S. Heritage Crest Way
Bluffdale, UT 84065

it be nice to have some cheap coils made espicifically for us!
for us that are on a budget or just want a spare kit!

361 - 380 of 405 Posts