NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
who would race one. A typical motor head guy that dont like the thought of people even passing them...lol

But anyway thats funny and sad at the same time. Considering someone thought that the xD would even have a chance.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
trolling an LSx board with a Celica is a LOSING battle...

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
except I came here when I had an integra and DD'ed a GTS....weak a$$ jab...just delete that post and try again

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
except I came here when I had an integra and DD'ed a GTS....weak a$$ jab...just delete that post and try again
You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny :gap:

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
that one is better

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Bigger question is why are you still trolling here? I am sure there are plenty of neon forum that you can act like god on.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
Bigger question is why are you still trolling here? I am sure there are plenty of neon forum that you can act like god on.
short answer??? because people like you STILL care. If it didn't bother the ricers, I'd of stopped and just kept reading...but I know it bothers you, so I continue. Thought you'd have picked up on that by now...must be that Community College level engineering, doesn't make for too bright of a student I guess

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
I laugh at threads like these...it's entertainment for our group when we're high out of our minds and want to laugh. I still got the one about hanging with a GTO bookmarked...

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
lol memphis... you must have oversized doorways in your house. your ego is awesome

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
I don't believe in doorways...my place is one big room for my ego...doorways just hold me back

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.