NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,
at 12:30am I was going to steak&Shake which is right near my apt complex. I was turning left into the parking lot and this jerk-off was stopped, then starts to turn left into my car. He was driving a POS Chevy blazer and caused damage right below my Driver's headlight. So, he is about 30, said it was his mom's car,and he couldn't find the insurance card. I got his tag#, name and phone number (should have looked at his license). He gave me a fake phone number and I am Pissed.

I am going to give the tag to my insurance agent and let them sue him. I am still pissed.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by alphasubzero949
He probably gave you a fake name, too.
It don't matter homes. He got the plate.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by My68Spit
Go to the police with his tag and tell them it was a hit and run.
:werd:

Originally posted by POISONLOTUS
It don't matter homes. He got the plate.
Or if it was stolen.

·
Registered
541 Posts
sorry. i have been invovled in one accident. not my fault. guy rear ended me. he was all mad nice. i was all confused on what to. i was only 16 then and it was my first accident. he wrote all his info down on a piece of paper. all was legit and it went swell. yep yep. 2 bad everyone isnt like that.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
car couldve been stolen, its probably in teh chop shop now
I agree. He could be calm to give his info etc so as soon as he leaves, he wont be remotely responsible.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah,
I am still pissed thinking my Celica is all scratched up.
My mom knows people that work for the state and I'm going to have the name and address of whoever that plate is registered to tomorrow. It really pisses me off that there are scummy people like that around.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Originally posted by Quentin
he was all mad nice.
Where do you learn to write like this?

Originally posted by Steve7thGenGT
So,
at 12:30am I was going to steak&Shake which is right near my apt complex. I was turning left into the parking lot and this jerk-off was stopped, then starts to turn left into my car. He was driving a POS Chevy blazer and caused damage right below my Driver's headlight. So, he is about 30, said it was his mom's car,and he couldn't find the insurance card. I got his tag#, name and phone number (should have looked at his license). He gave me a fake phone number and I am Pissed.

I am going to give the tag to my insurance agent and let them sue him. I am still pissed.
Go and file a police report right away if you haven't already.

·
Registered
861 Posts
some little piece of shit shot out my driver's window with a pellet gun the other night. and last night i heard a car alarm in the neighborhood so i was hoping i'd see the potential culprit drive past so i could drop a pipe bomb in their gas tank. (ok so i don't have a pipe bomb, but damn it a man can dream!:chuckles:)

my cars at the glass place right now (dropped it off after work last night) and i'm picking it up after work today. gonna be interesting driving around with one non-tinted window for a few days, since i'm not re-tinting all the windows till tuesday.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by Steve7thGenGT
So,

thats stupid as ****.. ive been driving for a long time.. even when i was 16 i knew in an accident you ALWAYS call the cops.. he was 30 yr old driving a car that belong to his mommy?.. sounds stupid fishy to me. well dont mean to chew ya up.. just learn from this

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was on Private Property, Cops around here don't even come out to those. (Steak and Shake Parking lot)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts