·
Registered
407 Posts
Name : chai
Job : gkn driveline
City : icard/hickory
Cars : 03 celica gts and 02 civic sedan
Mods : aem cold air, skunk2 springs on gr2 struts. Gold enkie rpf1
What i like too do : everything. Mess with cars and rc cars, call of duty on ps3, hangout, drink some beer, watch football, and just doing stuff to piss the wife off.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sry guys for posting twice in short time, but it wouldnt let me type no more. Dunno if theres a limit. But havent been here for a while. Was on alot back then, but then got married, then kid came out, now its been a year and i think i can again afford stuff for the celica again.

Mte tanner once long time ago. And i mean like long time ago. Bought ported headers from him and tak abit. Dunno if he still remembers me lol. Met bman once too. He picked up a few things i had last year or so around fall time.. Or maybe it was 2years ago, lol. Sorry if i felt like i was trying to kick u out of my place, but my wife was preg at that time and we was about late for her last check up. If it wasnt for that i would of hanged out abit and chat wit u bman.

But my car still almost looks the same as in the sig from like 2007, just different rims. If anyone wanna see it ill post some pics up buts its just pretty much stock looking.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nothing much brandon. Just working and having fun with my daughter. Ur celica has come quite far from back then. Always good to see fellow celica moving forward.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Name: Denver

Occupation: Horseback riding instructor/pet-sitter/student/seasonal advance auto delivery girl

Cars: 2000 Celica GTS (Bliss) & 1977 Celica GT (Tiger Lily)

Fav thing to do: Spend time with my 4 legged critters & friends, and driving my cars

Mods: Molly front lip and side skirts(replica), TRD rear lip, "TRD" spoiler, Konig Feather Wheels, Clear corner lights, New shift boot with purple trim, s2k antenna, aftermarket taillights, Tein Lowering springs, Tokico shocks, Magnaflow catalytic converter, DC header, Koyo Radiator, 04 2zzge engine & 01 6spd tranny, and purple paint

·
Registered
17 Posts
Name: Marshall
Cars: 03 Celica GTS - 01 Chrysler LHS
Favorite thing to do: Finding ways to upset the wife by coming up with new things I "NEED" for my cars!
Mods: Bone Stock Except Injen Short Ram

·
Registered
54 Posts
Name: Brandon
Occupation: Geek Squad Agent/Engineering Student, 501st Legion trooper
Car: '04 Celica GT
Favorite things to do: gaming (Xbox, PC, whatever works), driving, whacking people with sticks, and wandering around in Star Wars armor (biker scout and clone trooper at the moment)

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Celi Owner

Name: Miles
DOB/Age: 42
City: Mill Spring NC
Car(s): 2000 Celica GTS Liquid Silver, 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GS
Favorite things to do: car shows and looking for other celica gts owners

21 - 31 of 31 Posts