NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Chris, I am the leader of Insight SPL and a current official sponsored vehicle for BOMEX USA for the past 6 yrs. Insight SPL is looking for a 2000 JDM celica and up either it be GT or GTS. Owner of vehicle must be nice, dedicated, loyal, responsible and reliable. Vehicle cannot be stock, must have modifications because your car will be used by BOMEX USA for the new 2000 Celica kit. Your vehicle will also be featured in Auto Salon on April 25-27, but that all depends on you.... if you can fulfill the request that I have listed above then I can get you the celica kit as a BOMEX Sponsor. Interested Celica owners must be interested on joining a TEAM. Insight is located all around southern california.

Vehicle Requirements: I prefer JDM but if your car is nice, clean, and good quality then there shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you
Chris S.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
People would probably want to know where you are located at. And what do you mean by JDM celica? SS-II or just JDM modifications?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
You'd probably find a JDM Celica in Japan!

·
Registered
637 Posts
i'm confused, you say you want a Japanese Celica, but then you say either GT or GTS.

But there is no Japanese GT or GTS. Those are the American models.

i would've probably considered it, but my Celica is no where near either location :wtc:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Insight use to have two celicas I think. One was Bill's (gold RMM turbo gt) and the other one i believe is a light blue one w/ either a R2 or Veilside kit..can't remember.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes Insight used to have Bill's Blue Celica and the light Blue on as well. I gave them the boot/they left because their gay!! both of them they belong with each other their kids.... Insight SPL members are not kids and we made mistakes on accepting those 2 old members, thats why I am looking for a better celica owner that can do better than Both 2 celicas that we used to have and besides I don't have time to babysit kids.. Insight SPL is willing to help you get to the top as far as we can take you, but the effort is up to you to make and show us that your worth it.

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And also you gotta be responsible reliable person to come aboard INSIGHT SPL obviously those 2 weren't thats why their not with us now........

Chris

·
Registered
792 Posts
BomexS14 said:
Yes Insight used to have Bill's Blue Celica and the light Blue on as well. I gave them the boot/they left because their gay!! both of them they belong with each other their kids.... Insight SPL members are not kids and we made mistakes on accepting those 2 old members, thats why I am looking for a better celica owner that can do better than Both 2 celicas that we used to have and besides I don't have time to babysit kids.. Insight SPL is willing to help you get to the top as far as we can take you, but the effort is up to you to make and show us that your worth it.

Chris
I do not know your at all, but just from these comments, it does not bode well for your reputation to air your dirty laundry in public like that. Whatever problem you had with these guys (I do not know them either), I am sure best kept confidential. Maybe a comment like "We decided to pursue other associations." would sound more professional.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts