NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
uhhh I don't know aqbout the celica's but on the civics if you let them go all the way in I don't think you can get them to come back out. i once tried to pull it like half an inch at a time to get it to its regular length but it still wouldn't function like it was supposed to.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would i fail safety check if only rear selt belts are removed, and tell them I dont drive anyone in the back?

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
nah I don't think they'll even look for that. You'll prolly be ok as far as safety check is concerned. Most places don't do as thorough a check as they actually should... least of all checking the operation of the rear seat belts.

This is the first time I've heard of this tho... altho I remember my mom's Buick Riviera having that prob when I was a kid. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
you coulld put them back in and try to make it look like they work, just have them kinda floppping around and they'll pass you

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone got a pic of where they should go? i reput everything back a while ago w/o the seat belts, but now that I finally pulled out the things I don't know where they go, haha, stupid me, now I gotta gut the rear again to put the damn seat belts in, or hopefully I'll just see where they're supposed to go, if worse comes to worse I'll just stick it anywhere and make it "look" operational, good thing I dont drive anyone besides one passenger at a time :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts