NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would prefer to sell these locally. I bought these seats on a GB and decided not to keep them because i'm getting rid of my car soon. They are brand new and still in the boxes.

They are fully reclinable and the sliders are included. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been around ;) I've just had alot going on. My lease is up on my car next April, but i'm going to take everything off of it at the end of this summer because I drive my jeep in the winter anyways. I'll be selling my Kaminari bodykit, wheels, Carcept spoiler, shortshifter, and Injen Intake. So if you want dibs on anything PM me ;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
TwinCelicaGirl said:
I've been around ;) I've just had alot going on. My lease is up on my car next April, but i'm going to take everything off of it at the end of this summer because I drive my jeep in the winter anyways. I'll be selling my Kaminari bodykit, wheels, Carcept spoiler, shortshifter, and Injen Intake. So if you want dibs on anything PM me ;)
Man, all that work you put into your car and you have to undo them. Guess it's on to bigger and better things, good luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CelicaCat said:

Man, all that work you put into your car and you have to undo them. Guess it's on to bigger and better things, good luck :thumbup:
well, i've had my car for three years now, and i'll have it this summer. I hate to give it up, but I don't want to buy it at the end of the lease.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Jenn, what are you asking for the seats? You say sliders, but do you mean the Sparco mounting brackets you need to use?

·
Registered
263 Posts
also, what kind of seats r they?

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
You ended up with the black and grey ones? I thought you were getting the all black ones with the silver trim? Let me know, because I wanted those ones.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these are the black with silver trim.....

Jessi, if you are interested, I can bring them to you to see them. I was gonna get the LED's to do my stereo and stuff anyways, and see if you could do that for me. So I could come there and show you the seats then too if you want.

Jenn

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, I keep getting a bunch of PM's from people asking me if they can buy my mods. FYI, I am not taking ANYTHING off my car until after this summer, probably in October. So I won't be selling any of my mods until then. The seats are still for sale, they haven't been installed in my car. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts