NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy was talking **** on my car saying how he could whoop my ass. He was driving a Sebring. I told him I wasnt racing through town, so we went out on the highway. Nothing to say to him except he got owned. The big thing about this video clip is the Jetta that comes out of no where and starts messing with me. He then tells me he had a Corrado motor put into that Jetta, the thing was wicked guys! Tell me what you guys think, think it has some nice footage of the way it sounds with some nice smooth shifts!

Here is the Video! 56KER beware!

·
Registered
842 Posts
cool vid, nice kill on the sebring. good run with that jetta. how many people were in ur car? im guessing 3 including u??? i wonder how u would've done if u were riding solo.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it was 3 of us total, my girl and my buddy!

I never like racing with a lot of people cause you can feel a difference, but I had to do it! LOL!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is the video too big for anyone to look at?

doesnt seem like I am getting much response on this one

:(

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
nice videos man, good driving, :) but yeah having that many people in the car puts the celica at a disadvantage cause our advantage is weight. Post some more videos, :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! yea the weight issue does really affect us, I found that out already...wonder what i would run at the track....

:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
You have to log in? Send it to me and I will post it for FREE. (PM me for my e-mail address.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts