NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hashiriya14, You may start seeing even more with what I have been reading about the U.S. spec new civic. Check out the thread in general chat. You may want to just go ahead and get a celica. (that is if you want to keep up) oh and that is befor we get our track time. LOL
Anyway if I dont talk with you befor i leave i'll see you when I get back.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Takeoff, Thats cool I would not like to wait either. But your post said springs aren't you getting the tein coil overs? And yes when I get back We should set up a time to meet maybe for some racing.

TRD Liquid Silver, I live near Main and Mollison in el cajon. And i would be willing to do some runs but I will be back in Illinios 14-28. I dont prefer straight line but its all good. Maybe we can all meet up sometime when I get back. Oh and are you down here in the el cajon area?

Hashiriya14, Sound like you may get your chance to run some other celicas. But there is still that GTS thing? Later

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am kinda of busy but I will try to make it. I leave onthe 14 at 6:30 am. still not packed, but I will try. If not I would still like to do it at a later time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.