NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Haven't been on here for quite some time. I am going to be selling my car soon and I am wondering if anyone has had success selling their modified car or if they had better luck bringing it back to pretty much stock?

Any help would be appreciated.

If I end up going back to stock I would look to trade some parts + cash.

Tein Coilovers
PPE Header and High Flow Cat
AEM CAI
C-One Slotted Rotors
Tsunami Hood Scoop

and some odds and ends

I have an 03' GT-S

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Parting out is always the best option. Very little people are looking for a car with modified parts on it. That being said, if you part-out and ship, I'm intrested in the header and maybe rotors

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Agreed returning a car to stock is the best option

If you're looking for stock parts I got things like stock sways, camber arms, L engine piece, GT-S wheels, GT-S exhaust, rubber brake lines. Not sure what other odds and ends you have but might be interested

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking about keeping the intake, scoop and wheels on it. Gonna sell the rotors, PPE header, Tein coilovers.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am only looking to do trades plus cash for local guys... don't want to waste money on shipping.

Thanks though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am probably going to sell the scoop though...

·
Chilango
373 Posts
How much for the PPE header?

Yes i can pick it up, depending on the price.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys, so I have the PPE header off the car. It also has the PPE high flow cat and the little circuit that you connect to the rear O2 sensor so the computer doesn't throw a P0420 code.

Please send me offers. [email protected]

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello again guys... So is anyone interested trading newer shocks and struts plus cash for Tein Flex Coilovers?

Also, i have C-one slotted rotors straight from Japan. they don't make these anymore.

Please contact me at [email protected] if your interested.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts