NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was hit my an ASS without insurence....So I'm selling my GT-s rims also my leather seats. The tires are two to three months old...and rims are in good condition. Seats are fine...no tears...I'll get pics soon..I dont know how much to sell them so i'm taking offers. Im kinda thinking rims $1000 and seats $800....Hit me up 559-313-1160 After I sell the two things a guy is buying my car for $3000. ttyl =)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
$1000? are you out of your mind?

you're looking around $300-400 for rims w/tires. and are you selling the whole leather seats including fronts and rears? even so, $800 is still a bit high.

i'm not trying to low ball you but damn...$1000 for stock rims.

·
Registered
903 Posts
jeez $1000 for stock rims! the seats usually go for about 400, 500 with a set of 4.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Titus said:
My car was hit my an ASS without insurence....So I'm selling my GT-s rims also my leather seats. The tires are two to three months old...and rims are in good condition. Seats are fine...no tears...I'll get pics soon..I dont know how much to sell them so i'm taking offers. Im kinda thinking rims $1000 and seats $800....Hit me up 559-313-1160 After I sell the two things a guy is buying my car for $3000. ttyl =)

:idiot: :faint:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Go on ebay a brand new set of rim and tires from dealership is only 700usd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
didn't know how much stock rims cost....i'll go for 400 pluss shipping..... leather seats are sold...a girl paid $600

·
Registered
821 Posts
You obviously didnt have "uninsured motorist". You would have been covered.
A lesson to be learned.

I doubt you can get more than $200 for your stock wheels. At least not on this board.

Good luck and bump on your sale

·
Registered
903 Posts
lol we got buyers trying to lowball sellers and now we got sellers trying to highball buyers :rofl:

·
Registered
153 Posts
my leather seat is on sale as of tonite guy! $600shipped for the whole set? please let your friends/uncle or anyone who would be interested? thanx you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts