NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the deal, i love my celica and its a great summer car but I dont have time to play with the car anymore. Done college i drive way too far to work and i dont want to turn this car into a daily driver. I just bought the altima se-r so time to sell my other baby.

This is a project car and a half.
First of the basics:
Its a 2000 gts 6 spd. Has 53000 miles on it, has been babied and I have all the receipts and paper work, the car has been worked on only by toyota dealership and some performance shops and was just recently through inspection and all the good stuff.

Mods:

Look:
Full Kaminari Kit Including wing
Re-wrapped leather interior to match color of car
Painted centor console
Kohni Adjustable suspension 2' Fits my fist right under it.
18' Kohni White rims.
Toyo zf-4 proxes. I have a spare rim btw with tire
Engine Covers painted to match color of car
Tinted 20% all around
Alteza Tail lights Carbon Fiber
Side noth: All blue lights conversion along with viper alarm has option of remote start never installed it though cuz its a manual always leave it in gear.

Performance:
Aem Cold Air Intake
TRD Full exhaust
Unorthodox pulley
Exedy Clutch (1 month old)

Audio System:
Boston Acoustics Full front component set # rc620
Boston Acoustics Rears 6.5 RM6
ECL 4 Chanel Amp
Panasonic cqdfx701u Headunit
Directed 2000w amp
2 Audiobahn 800watt rms 12'' dual voice coil subs
Custom Fiberglass box
All audio was installed and tuned by tweater.
Audio system alone cost me $4,500
Ill let the pictures and the sound speak for itself.

This car was not a performance racing car, it was a show car which was babied and won many trophies and awards.

Now ill let the pictures speak to you =)
Alot of $$ invested into this i dont need to explain Im asking $16,000 for this car. I will take offers but lets be serious all in all i invested more than im asking into this car. This car is also going up on autotrader and a few other websites along with the paper so its bound to go quick.
Email me @ [email protected] or call me direct at 267 312 3390 I live in the suburbs of philadelphia so if your local id be glad to show it to you.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
DdIiMmAa said:
Alot of $$ invested into this i dont need to explain Im asking $16,000 for this car. I will take offers but lets be serious all in all i invested more than im asking into this car.
Your best bet in this situation is to part it out.

john

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Wow buddy, you can't post the same thing over and over in different forums. That's why there's a CARS FOR SALE FORUM.

I'm deleting all your threads and moving this one to the Cars FS forum.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
please update your location tag to read "city, state." you can do this under User CP. Thanks.

BTW, now that the thread is in the For Sale forums, let's try to keep this on topic. ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Don't listen to Schlegelbagel....I'm on the market for a new celica and I can tell you that mods do change the value (in my mind). If you have all the mods that I eventually want I'll take that into consideration in what i pay...simple as that. By the way, I really like your car and might consider buying it

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
^^Yeah, but not many people think the way you do. $16k is too high. I wouldn't pay more than $12k. Just being honest.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
XYRCNCP said:
Wow buddy, you can't post the same thing over and over in different forums. That's why there's a CARS FOR SALE FORUM.

I'm deleting all your threads and moving this one to the Cars FS forum.

Hey yeh sorry bout the multiple posts i didnt know about that rule. Thanks for moving it though i appreciate it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
if you do part out, i'll take alot off your hands possibly... wing, seats, center console -- if you wanna swap out to stock parts to sell, PM and we can talk. you'd make more money parting out and restoring to stock.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quick reply, honestly i love this car, i would have to see it "parted out" its gorgeous it just came back from the paint shop today i had the kit resprayed along with the bumpers now it just looks brand new. 10k cash is a nice offer but thats bout 5 grand less than what i even paid for the car itself. I see stock celicas selling for more than that on ebay man, come on

1 - 20 of 26 Posts