NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIN city has selected some of the top cars of the nation and took 8 of the west coast cars to go up against 8 of the top east coast cars.

I was lucky enough to be one of those whom represent the west coast...but if I'm going to have any chance in this running at all, I'm going to need your support. We did great in round 1 coming from behind, and somehow managed to slip by round 2 against the m3, but its the semi finals now.. I never thought the celica would make it this far, but with all your support, we made it possible.

There are only 4 cars left (somehow i ended up on the east) so this is where it really matters. So if you can spare a minute out of your busy life, please go on their site, register and vote for me please!

HIN CITY

Thank you for all your continuing support and making this all possible.

Johnny
www.jinsoku.com

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
they did west vs west and east vs east so they could do a west vs east car in the finals.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think the wrx is actually a west car that started on the east side..not sure why tho. he's from so cal.

the teg..i can't say anything about it..he's been dominating the show scene for quite sometime.. its a completed car from bumper to bumper and from the roof to the floor

·
Registered
327 Posts
voted
good luck

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea..pretty crazy car..

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
gooooo johnny!

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Voted. BUMP BUMP BUMP! im going to post this in the general celica forum for ya. ill try to get everyone on the forum to vote! DO IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gettn my ass handed to me this round...kinda suspected it tho..his pix r dope.
but anywhoo..i need everyone's support. keep in mind, you can vote once per day. thanks a lot

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
JiNSoKuBee said:
gettn my ass handed to me this round...kinda suspected it tho..his pix r dope.
but anywhoo..i need everyone's support. keep in mind, you can vote once per day. thanks a lot
once per day?!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what r the numbers at right now? i can't get on from work!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts