NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you guys heard of this, do you know if its any good, and if you have it can anyone hook me up, maybe with a download or a cd, ill pay for the cd and shipping??? thanks guys, this is the full service manual on cd-rom.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I have both volume, just don't know where to host it. If someone have a gmail account I can send it there, since it can hold 1 gig.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dang, that URL seems dead! Can someone re-host it please? :ugh:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by autxr
I'm glad I never got around to buying the paper manual for my Tundra.
I find the paper versions much more useful/usable (I have Celica Repair Vol 1 and 2). Going through a PDF is slow, and if it isn't searchable, it's kinda useless since the pages are numbered by section, not overall page count. I mainly use the PDF if I want to print out a copy I don't have to worry about getting dirty, or to post info here as JPGs.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
I find the paper versions much more useful/usable (I have Celica Repair Vol 1 and 2). Going through a PDF is slow, and if it isn't searchable, it's kinda useless since the pages are numbered by section, not overall page count. I mainly use the PDF if I want to print out a copy I don't have to worry about getting dirty, or to post info here as JPGs.
actually, the PDFs in the link I posted go in page order.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
yes, that's what I have downloaded.
The thing is, the pages aren't numbered 1-1000. They're go EM 1-115, then EC 1-11, then SF 1-73, etc. So you can't enter like page 200 in Acrobat and know where it's going to take you, which makes the table of contents and index much more difficult to use since you need to manually scroll through the pages. If those manuals on that site are searchable, then that's another story. ;)

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Email sent to Blue Bomber and Icyhandlz.

edit: having email problem with gmail....
edit 1: Gmail only allow 10megs of attachment
edit 2: My other account only allow 15 megs

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I have msn messenger, add me to your list and I can send it there. Or send me $5 and i'll burn you both volume on disc and mail it to your house.

my msn addy is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts