NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
honda_hunter
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my celica and no longer have any need for some of the parts I have laying around for it. Most was just recently bought from MWR and never made it into the car. I have a set of Darton sleeves, MWR valve springs, Energy suspension motor mount bushings, Ralco underdrive pulley kit, and an AEM wideband air/fuel gauge. As I stated, all are brand new and were only ever out of the packaging to make sure they were undamaged when I recieved them. All were purchased for a 2zz. I'm asking the following prices:

Darton sleeves: $250
MWR valve springs: $125
Energy motor mount bushings: $20
Ralco underdrive pulley kit: $125
AEM wideband: $130

We all know these parts aren't cheap, but this should save someone some money. Would really have loved to have seen these parts go in my car, but unfortunately I'm having to get rid of it. Anyway, let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
5.[[PICTURE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT IS A MUST, INCLUDING WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOUR SCREEN NAME AND NEWCELICA.ORG]]

Pictures of actual product is a MUST when creating a thread.
Also to include in the picture on a piece of paper written down, Your Username and NewCelica.org. This is to verify it is your actual product and not a recycled image found over the internet. If you have the time to create a thread of a item you are trying to sell then you have time to post pictures up with this requested information.
This applies to local only sales and interest threads as well.
No exceptions. You were forced to read rules before being able to create thread and you accepted. Failure to follow this rule will lead to your thread being deleted without notice.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
5.[[PICTURE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT IS A MUST, INCLUDING WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOUR SCREEN NAME AND NEWCELICA.ORG]]

Pictures of actual product is a MUST when creating a thread.
Also to include in the picture on a piece of paper written down, Your Username and NewCelica.org. This is to verify it is your actual product and not a recycled image found over the internet. If you have the time to create a thread of a item you are trying to sell then you have time to post pictures up with this requested information.
This applies to local only sales and interest threads as well.
No exceptions. You were forced to read rules before being able to create thread and you accepted. Failure to follow this rule will lead to your thread being deleted without notice.
^^ This.

Please add photos of the parts with your username next to them, or I will have to close your thread.

·
2ZZ turbo
334 Posts
I want buy darton sleeve plus valve spring but add picture first

·
2ZZ turbo
334 Posts
i was the first who asked about valve springs :nono:
:D
but seems like we wont get any pictures:shrugs:
Is good but i would buy the package or not ....

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
24 hours are up.

OP, PM me if you want this thread re-opened. Proper pictures with username are expected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.