NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so you guys don't think I've totally slacked off and forgotten about it I am getting very close to done. I finished most of the piping installation section today - all thats left is the intake tubing, the fuel system, and the SS ECU wiring.

Its currently like 22 or 24 pages or something with over 100 color pictures.

Anyways I'm still plugging away at it as I get time.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SF now a copy of the current version of the install guide and should be able to e-mail it to anyone that needs it. Still not DONE, but getting there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hmm looks like you have an all track celica. I used to have a normal 93 GT
My wuestion to you is do you think the new celica with the SF turbo kit will be faster than your St185, or all track??

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
WOW.. thats awesome man. Are you going to be able to put it online or can you send it to me so I can put it online?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
larryd said:
WOW.. thats awesome man. Are you going to be able to put it online or can you send it to me so I can put it online?
Sure thing bro - what e-mail should I send it to? Its about a 10 meg file.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jasonwaaa said:
My wuestion to you is do you think the new celica with the SF turbo kit will be faster than your St185, or all track??
Faster than mine - no. Faster than a stock one yes - absolutely on a track with good tires. Streetlight to streetlight it would be tough because you will fight traction and the alltrac will not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hmm good answer:)
I always liked my old 93 celica, but the lift and the 160 MPH kept catching my eye, that and it was hard as a biiitcch to find a good ci\ondition al trackj, al that I saw were some pritty beat up ones

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
jasonwaaa said:
technically since s/f designed the front mount and piping its "part" sf
and well in that case SF racing SF is a win win situation :gap:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
did this get sent to anyone to put up?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not yet - its still not complete.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
another update:

I got pictures of the new FMU and a copy of the SS ECU wiring instructions this weekend. I should have the instructions finished this week if I can only remember to actually Download the pics off my Camera.

For those who have recieved advance copies of the install guide - what do you guys think? Is it detailed enough? Its it clear and easy to follow? Is there anything you guys think I should add or change?

·
Registered
822 Posts
yeah, and isn't my car pretty on the pictures? She just loves to get her pictures taken...:)

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by exotic performance
its a really nice install guide.. thanks.. i just need the wiring for the ecu and relay.. also i need the vacuum hoses hook up points.
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
another update:

I got pictures of the new FMU and a copy of the SS ECU wiring instructions this weekend. I should have the instructions finished this week if I can only remember to actually Download the pics off my Camera.

For those who have recieved advance copies of the install guide - what do you guys think? Is it detailed enough? Its it clear and easy to follow? Is there anything you guys think I should add or change?
I'll also work on a drawing up a vacuum hose routing diagram. I have this annoying little REAL job though that keeps taking me away from the important things like writing your install guide ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts