NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone im new here and i just got my 01 celica yesterday and i am wondering is the sf turbo kit worth it and how long did it take to get there.... i have bout 9 k to spend and what are some other worht wild upgrades...

i used to have a neon but wanted something different...

sincerly max

·
Registered
656 Posts
I would go for the C2gas kit. A lot of people werent happy with there SF kit, mostly from customer service, not sending all the parts and stuff like that. check out www.C2power.com

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Do you have a GT or GT-S?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You can go as crazy as you want.
What are hp range are you aiming for? The more power you seek, the stronger parts you will need.

C2Power stage 1 makes enough power to let your clutch slip. I advice you will need to upgrade your clutch. This is around 200hp

C2Power stage 2 requires stronger internals to be able to run higher boosts. This is around 250hp.

C2Power stage 3 will most likely require a stronger transmission and most likely valves + valves springs. C2Power also offers tranny + LSD solutions to be able to hold these numbers of torque. This is for 300+ hp.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by Bing
You can go as crazy as you want.
What are hp range are you aiming for? The more power you seek, the stronger parts you will need.

C2Power stage 1 makes enough power to let your clutch slip. I advice you will need to upgrade your clutch. This is around 200hp

C2Power stage 2 requires stronger internals to be able to run higher boosts. This is around 250hp.

C2Power stage 3 will most likely require a stronger transmission and most likely valves + valves springs. C2Power also offers tranny + LSD solutions to be able to hold these numbers of torque. This is for 300+ hp.
Nice combinations and power choices...

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
ivantrd said:
do you guys(c2) have any dynos of the stage 1 and 2 for the gt i could see?
I think theres only one C2 dyno and its for the GTS but I'm not 100% on that - they may have done a GT dyno recently.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Originally posted by ivantrd
do you guys(c2) have any dynos of the stage 1 and 2 for the gt i could see?
Uhmmm, the problem is that we don't have any Dynojet testbanks near us. It won't show real accurate numbers.
C2gas dyno'd his car when it was still stage 2, and it put down 255hp and 235 lb-ft torque.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You're welcome.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Gas has a GT? Weird - all this time I thought he had a GTS for some reason. Thats cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts