NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have shaved door handles?? if so how did you get the remote door release to work properly. i got my shaved but and have the poppers in but can't get them to work 100%. any help??? :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got my car back today, from getting the poppers put in. I bought mine from Haneline, with the 50lb. Solenoids. The doors pop, but if you don't open them quick enough they lock back in place. What kind of problem are you having with yours, and do you know if they can add the toyota alarm to the popper remote?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i patched mine into the unlock wire on the stock solinoid. the problem is if the car is on and i open the door, when i re-close it, it automaticlly reopen it. i didn't use any extra relays so i had to disconnect the stock solinoid. if i use it pluded in it unlocks and pulls at the same time and won't open. i have tried may diffrent things but was curious if any one has gotit to work wioth the stock alarm. By the way you may not like the 35 lb pull they are really loud. i used the 15 lb and it is plenty of power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts