NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in Bellevue washington and its hard to find the right celica. Especially, cuz im looking for a GT-s, manual, leather... On autotrader i found great celi's but they are all too far away, a couple states away..i was wondering if i could ship it over here and how much would it cost? and if there was some alternitive way to get it here. i dunt wanna drive it over neither...lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I live in Pennsylvania and bought my celica in North Carolina which I found on autotrader. I tried to have a dealership in my area "ship" it to them and me buy it locally, but that was a HUGE hassle (btw people I would NEVER deal with Harrisburg Toyota again). Even if I did buy it from them, they were going to have someone drive to go get it and drive it back. So if you don't wanna put the miles on the car, you probably going to paying out the a$$ to have it shipped on a trailer or car carrier. I wound up flying down to N.C. and having that dealership meet me at the airport with the car so I could look over it. Then I bought it from them and drove it back to PA. Look at it this way, its probably cheaper to buy a plane ticket and go get it than it will be to have it shipped. Plus its one he!! of a "first drive"!!! Have fun with it.
That is the best advice I can give you. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts