NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I first got my Celica I did all 4 corners for suspension. I do regret that I saved some money on lowered springs though. Check your balljoints, sway bar links and you should be golden. Good luck!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Can I replace sway bar bushings without pulling the sway bar?
TIA
Preferably replace the sway bar as well(unless there is no rust or it still looks in good condition). I didn't have much of a choice, my rear strut broke in half with pieces of it dragging on the ground lol(Not a fun experience though).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't gotten under it yet to look, other than replace exhaust. Other parts will be in this week so I'll be motivated. Glad I have a garage. (if I can get my wife out of it!)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Haven't gotten under it yet to look, other than replace exhaust. Other parts will be in this week so I'll be motivated. Glad I have a garage. (if I can get my wife out of it!)
Lucky fellow indeed! I wish I had at least a driveway, but alas houses where I live were not designed with driveways so I'm stuck having to take it somewhere for major jobs. Here's a picture of my sway bar before it snapped in half:

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Aside from rust problems, it's not that bad driving in snow. Of course that means not trying to drift or floor it at every corner. I'd rather deal with some rust and ice instead of hurricanes and tornadoes. Just a geographical preference though(to each his/her own).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aside from rust problems, it's not that bad driving in snow. Of course that means not trying to drift or floor it at every corner. I'd rather deal with some rust and ice instead of hurricanes and tornadoes. Just a geographical preference though(to each his/her own).
Earth quakes, mud slides, wild fires...................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.