NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just got a RMM exhaust and I wanted to know which of either CAI or RAM would I get higher performance gains in a manual GT.

Any info would be appreciated,
thanks

-john

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx, anyone else have more info in terms of the specs?

Also the reason for posting it here is because it is FL and the weather does play a factor in the decision...

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
personally i would go with short RAM since it rains a lot in FL...and i don't want to drive like 5 mph through every single puddle i go through

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
po9i said:
personally i would go with short RAM since it rains a lot in FL...and i don't want to drive like 5 mph through every single puddle i go through
:werd: I live in Winter Garden, which is near the Orlando area for those familiar with the city, and it floods on this one street I drive down daily if it rains enough. There is this one area where water flies a good 3-4 feet over the car when I go through it too fast and I know that a lot of the water would hit a CAI air filter if I had one. Short ram for me.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
CAI as well!

·
Registered
503 Posts
2002GT_Celica said:

:werd: I live in Winter Garden, which is near the Orlando area for those familiar with the city, and it floods on this one street I drive down daily if it rains enough. There is this one area where water flies a good 3-4 feet over the car when I go through it too fast and I know that a lot of the water would hit a CAI air filter if I had one. Short ram for me.
Umm, for the extra performance - I wouldn't mind finding a new route to take dailey... Besides, Couldn't you a get a splash guard or an AEM bypass valve that traps water?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
AEM's bypass valve wont work for our cars :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts