NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
CAI. just because it's bringing in cooler air and it's positioned away from the engine bay. Ram would just be sucking in hot air from the heat of the engine.

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
FLiGGaH82 said:
yes sir, AEM or INJEN CAI
:werd: Just to tell you the differences between the two that I have learned throughout my experience with the site... AEM is great for lower end power and INJEN is great for higher end drag power...

A short ram hardly makes any or no gains at all... just ends up being a show piece in your engine bay... the heat shield to protect the filter from the engine's heat protects it from some but not all hot air being emitted from the engine...

hope this saves your trip to the search field :)

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Orijinalx said:
CAI. just because it's bringing in cooler air and it's positioned away from the engine bay. Ram would just be sucking in hot air from the heat of the engine.
Cai can suck water very easy as well :laugh:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
JoManGT-S said:
Someone needs to do a final tread on AEM vs. Injen. :angry:
GT: AEM and Injen CAIs dyno the same.
GT-S: AEM CAI better low end by a lot, Injen CAI better top end by a little.

End of story.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have been looking around at CAIs and i found an injen trd cai, what is the difference bewteen a regular injen cai and a trd injen cai? Is it just that the trd injen cai has a trd badge on it. :rolleyes:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
JoManGT-S said:
what is the difference bewteen a regular injen cai and a trd injen cai? Is it just that the trd injen cai has a trd badge on it. :rolleyes:
Yup. TRD never made an intake for Celicas.
eastchi said:
My blitz Sus intake > my aem intake i feel way more power cold air sucks up to much low end
Might have better throttle response since the intake is extremely short, but the power is definitely not there. It's sucking up hot engine bay air, so it's impossible for it to make more power than a CAI.

·
Registered
868 Posts
JoManGT-S said:
I have been looking around at CAIs and i found an injen trd cai, what is the difference bewteen a regular injen cai and a trd injen cai? Is it just that the trd injen cai has a trd badge on it. :rolleyes:
BWAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, fake TRD parts are popular on eBay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.