NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...first, this is no offense to the newcelica.org community or those that actually post racing stories... With that said...

What is with everyone else. Most every thread in here is "My friend has XXX car...who should win? What should be the outcome? Have any of you raced this kind of car before?" What...is everyone in here afraid to race a car they might lose to...? Because, honestly, that's how it seems. Start to post actual racing stories...take a chace to see if you win/lose. I will bet that noone in here will make fun of you because you lost to a Si/RSX/Eclipse...whatever!!

I have seen people mention numerous times to "just race and see what happens." Well...I am putting it out there for all to hear!!

Okay...for those that don't agree or whatever...you can go ahead and flame me now... But this topic is the truth...!

Just incase the moderators wanna move this topic because it doesn't belong in racing stories...the what if doesn't either :) (j/k) So...I'll say something about a race...
I raced a metro lastnight... Lost... I was in a hurry and had to get to the store before it closed...and it was taking us all night basically to get to 50MPH... The light went green...took off. During first I played with my radio a lil bit...oh no Shift Light on...threw it to 2nd gear... Going fast now...but noticed there was something wrong with my mirrors...so I had to move them manually... By this time I noticed it was 10 min into the race...so I had to cut my losses and go to the store... So...all in all...I lost. LOL :)

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
A what if has the potential to a race no matter how annoying it is. It is also still a racing related thread.

This is a rant. Lets not see this again.

:closed:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.