·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Nice..but the huge tachometer has to go.... :thumdown

I like it..very conservative...very sweet..I think the gold looks very good with it....

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I have everything that car has, and there's no way on gods green earth id get $26,000 USD or Can.....

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
very conservative?? rEALLY? i dont think so. he's got two sets of fog lights.. hehe

i dont think he can get 26K for it.. even red dragon didn't get 25K for his when he was trying to sell it.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
2000 CELICA GTS 6-SPEED MANUAL:OFFICAIL SHOW CAR. $3400 HOTCHKIS FULL RACE TRACK SUSPENSION,18X8 VOLK GT-N 3 PIECE WHEELS WITH YOKOHAMA TIRES, 12.5 DISC BRAKE UPGRADE,RECARO SEATS, 2000 WATT STEREO SYSTEM, MUCH MUCH MORE! CALL FOR DETAILS! CELL PHONE (619)339-1125 PRICE OBO.

this info stated in his autotrader info

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
At least 30 grand if you've got trubo :)

I would say that car is probly worth less than 26 thousand especially with all the aftermarket stuff. What a waste of a hotchkis suspension...honestly.

Tik

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Remember this thing is a show car. He took home plenty of 1st place prizes b/c his car is so clean. His system alone cost him way over 6000.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
its hard to sell a car with so many mods done and expect to get what your asking for.. thats why a lot of people put it back to stock or close to it.. its a nice car.. but for 26k.. i wouldnt buy it either..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts