NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey bros , does anyone on this board have less than a 100 miles on your cars. because i saw a few cars that was being carried on a tow truck to not put miles on it. i was wondering if anyone here does that? it would be cool to have a car that only sits at home , just to go to shows . but than you wont have a nice fun car to drive . thats the bad side of it. so all of you show celicas do you drive to your shows? or bring them there on a truck to not tack on miles?. well i guess that would also keep your car in top shape with no wear and tear on it , so it will retain a lot of value..........what do you think?...:confused:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Daily driven cars are by far better. Cuz you know the people who own them put more time and care into their cars to keep them lookin good.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Dammit..my first show(and only thus far :)), I met my crew over another guy's house...backing out to go to the show, unfamiliar w/ his driveway as I was, I scraped a good measure on my rim, and on the trek over got a bubble in one of my other tires.

Somewhat of a bad first experience.......shoulda had it towed to the show, ay?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Spitfire said:
everytime i show any car that i own i always drive it to the show. half of the fun is the trip up there with the group of guys you go with.
:werd:

I'll never buy a car and keep it in my garage or tow it around in trailers unless it's a non-street legal car going to the track. The whole reason cars are manufactured is for them to be DRIVEN! There may be a few exceptions that I can't think of but I would never dream of buying a car and not driving it. It'd be like buying a house and not living in it but giving a few tours through it every once and a while.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm yeah very true.....it will be no fun to buy a fun ride and not drive it or pimp it as we mean......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts