NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post em up... from oem to after market... from 8" to 26" ... show off all your rattle canned, painted, powder coated, plasti dipped rims mounted on your cars. From mild to WILD :whoa:

personally I'm looking to plastic dip my 18" Axis Hiro rims. I'm debating on a color...given how easily you can remove plasti dip I might go with a loud bright color that will stand out with my dark grey paint.

Let the uploading/pic posting begin, FROM MILD TO WILD ... SHOW THEM OFF!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ai wanna see a car in dark grey or black with l Plasti Dip rims painted you know those neon like colors since if I don't like them I can remove them easily

·
Banned
960 Posts
ai wanna see a car in dark grey or black with l Plasti Dip rims painted you know those neon like colors since if I don't like them I can remove them easily
Yeah can english too.

:rofl:

but on the reals... Plasti dip is a great way to experiment with colors. It's usually cheaper than paint. It's quicker than paint, easier than paint, low maintenance, and easier to get rid of.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Painted mine white. It's not plastic dip...

·
Banned
960 Posts
where did you get that lift kit bro??? that shits mad tite!

:smoke:

i remember when i was able to go over speed bumps
Hey... Don't pick on me! My coilovers are on there way. A week left!

Think it would clash too much with my black roof/hood scoop?
No but it might clash too much with the shopping cart handle. Never seen a shoppin cart with white wheels

·
2,644 Posts
No but it might clash too much with the shopping cart handle. Never seen a shoppin cart with white wheels
jesus christ you use the same insult over and over, you're still a 4x4 with shitty ass off brand rims and tires, get over it.
you need to stop attacking people, and then playing innocent when someone else calls you out, method asked a simple question and instead of being helpful, you just decided to insult him

back on topic, method i would use either white lugs, or repaint everything you painted black, back to red, then use red lugs, you'll car would just have too many colors and it'd be weird honestly

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
clash too much with my black roof/hood scoop?
IMO, I think it would Clash. Too many colors will throw it off a bit.

I'd do all red, and white wheels.

jesus christ you use the same insult over and over, you're still a 4x4 with shitty ass off brand rims and tires, get over it.
you need to stop attacking people, and then playing innocent when someone else calls you out, method asked a simple question and instead of being helpful, you just decided to insult him
I thought he was talking about me. I have the TRD wing too.
But whatever! I love how my car looks now with the white wheels. Full TRD kit

1 - 20 of 30 Posts