NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Spec Blue Action Package Celica on the 210W fwy this afternoon. Had some weird looking Gundam decal on both sides by the door. I know he's a member on here from an old posts of the car prior to mods.

:chuckles: not a fan of vinyl decals but this had a very nice theme goin. :thumbup:

I was the guy in the White Celica beside u in traffic if you didn't notice

·
Registered
391 Posts
yea i seen that car around too...i saw his car at the HIN in Los Angeles back in March...and then saw him near my school in at Mt. SAC...haha looks nice.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by b0x
he goes to cal poly pomona.

btw, it's not gundam. it's robotech
haha yea my bad, I couldnt see that clearly especially being in traffic, I had to keep eye on the car in front of me to keep pace.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Robotech decal eh? Well done on his part :) Gotta love Robotech my first and favorite Anime

·
Registered
218 Posts
haha man nice to see ppl still reconize me but then again how can u not see me on the road lol...yea its me i havent been on the forums b/c i havent been modding my car....im getting a M3 soon so we will see how that goes as for the celi imma keep it for shows or sell it

·
Registered
579 Posts
blu3smoke, i think you live right across my friend lol...

dunno if you've ever seen my celi, or my old school supra parked outside before hehe...

·
Registered
818 Posts
blu3smoke said:
haha man nice to see ppl still reconize me but then again how can u not see me on the road lol...yea its me i havent been on the forums b/c i havent been modding my car....im getting a M3 soon so we will see how that goes as for the celi imma keep it for shows or sell it

sup man, i saw you on 6th and Alexandria today, and revved at you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts