NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not nice to mess with girls driving civics. hopefully it's not anyone from here but if it is I feel sorry for you.

I will be keepin an eye out.

·
Registered
861 Posts
they need a swift kick in the pants, works wonders! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
wow im always on cherry but it wasnt me....i thought somebody finally saw me and then i saw the thumbs down

hope u get these fools:bang:

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ where on cherry you usually drive? I see silver celicas all the time. quite a few driven by girls lol I live off baseline and head to southridge alot.

Originally posted by 02silverGT
wow im always on cherry but it wasnt me....i thought somebody finally saw me and then i saw the thumbs down

hope u get these fools:bang:
lucky for them my ankle's all jacked up still so I wont be driving much. I know around where they went so maybe I'll get lucky and they were goin home :) I know these tracts really well and their little altezza mobile wont be hard to find. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd

lucky for them my ankle's all jacked up still
hehe damn that tire!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know these tracts really well and their little altezza mobile wont be hard to find. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL..u just described half of the cars in Creekside where I live.

Hope you find them. I'm in that area once a week when making my sales calls...glad I drive a GTS, don't want anyone from here swingin' bats on me at a stop light.:gap:

JW

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Man that blows Mike - just don't do anything stupid OK?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
00silverGTS6spd said:
^^ where on cherry you usually drive? I see silver celicas all the time. quite a few driven by girls lol I live off baseline and head to southridge alot.

i drive on cherry from the 10 to baseline...i work near the benz werehouse

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
:sadpace: it's still a bit swollen lol

it went from purple to green though so it's either gonna fall off or its getting better :gap:

hehe u got ganggreen foolio!! better go check it lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts