NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
As soon as I started reading the petty drama I closed the thread, but I got the idea that Edson is looking at a place in DC to hang out, that's pretty cool if you ask me, although it also seems that DC is "too far" for some people in that thread...sheesh...

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i just got the story from Edson...aparently people got booted last friday night due to the fact that someone had an open contianer of alcohol :rolleyes: Thanks alot whoever did that

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yea that really sucks, i've now left a msg with the mall director, after 3 people not knowing what i was talking about and then magically finding out and saying sorry it cannot continue, i mad emy wa way to the director, will I get a call back? Who knows, but I will keep calling.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
If another location has been looked at, I would say go with that.

No offense, but Springfield Mall is unfortunately a hang out for ricers and wannabe thugs with nothing better to do but cause trouble.
Even though people who are not causing trouble and just hanging out looking at cars are automatically associated with these asshole troublemakers.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
DC is not too far for me. I just dont like the idea of driving my car into DC on a friday just to hang out. DC is hell on lowered cars to begin with.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
DC is not too far for me. I just dont like the idea of driving my car into DC on a friday just to hang out. DC is hell on lowered cars to begin with.
ah...you just have to do some "creative" DC driving...who said that you have to always go straight on a lane? :chuckles:

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ringthree said:
:werd: I HATE DC!!

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
this is why if it were moved to DC da blaze is only thing that goes in and out of DC without any suspenion problems :gap:

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
rdrunr8 said:
ok i just got the story from Edson...aparently people got booted last friday night due to the fact that someone had an open contianer of alcohol :rolleyes: Thanks alot whoever did that
<Agent Smith>Find them and destroy them.</Agent Smith>

Seriously, how many people were there? That person needs to get hunted the **** down and banned.

john

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by ToyoGT
do they have a banana republic there by any chance??? :D
No.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Diner might be revived, I got a call from the GM who will talk to the owner, GM is in favor of it and will pass on good notes on the event, but will have to mention that they actually , him personally saw the open containers in peoples hands there, 2 people to be exact, ALSO he said and I quote " Edson, I smoked enough weed to know the scent, and someone there just recently had lit up" he says this was in the main lot where we are. He apologizes for the hassle but will make the recommendation based on reading our site and seeing our charity events that we continue on meeting with help from mall security. HOWEVER. He says that Jerry the owner is an up and down character, and he may say no with a reason of simply, because.

e

1 - 20 of 68 Posts