NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw silver gts with aem sticker on the driver side. trd exhaust and hyper whites on i95. simon, was that you?

also.. local guys, some parts for sale. good deal here. :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i passed you in a navy S4 :p:

i took off my sunglasses and looked at you. i think you passed me as i took exit 15a.

i think yellow fogs would look nice on your car. with HIDs. hey what do you know.. i have some for sale. :chuckles:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
kia if ur new car is a S4, i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking jealous :drool: x 10000000

and a navy blue at that :faint:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't want to make a big deal about it.

it's getting tinted as i type. the guy let me borrow his civic while he was doing the work. :cool:

·
Registered
605 Posts
whats that kia? ur gonna give me the HIDs for free?! wow that awesome! u da man! :thumbup:

btw, nice choice on the new car!

GTS-6

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
:worthless: <---kia's new "S4"

we need to see a pic of you next to the car and a picture of the registration with your name on it. or else i call :bs: :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i spent today washing the car. the chamois was pretty old so i ended up with water marks all over the place. then i went to kmart and purchased a mr.clean's auto dry wash. it worked great (actualy my purchase was influenced by streetfiter and other good reviews here :thumbup: ).

although the camera didn't like the post-wash car. it was too shiny and all the reflections came out looking like crap. so i'll post a picture pre-wash..

let's hope i have better luck with it

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
very nice kia! is it brand new? so what did you do with the celica? trade it in? how much did you get for it? and how many miles did you have on it? i really need to get rid of mine ASAP! the front end is making a big "clunking" noise now when i take off when the wheel is turned, and thursday night some as$hole keyed my car and tried ripping off my driveside sideskirt :furious:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by speedeeGTS
is it brand new? so what did you do with the celica? trade it in? how much did you get for it? and how many miles did you have on it?
it's a 2001 with 36k miles.
celica was traded-in. i posted the final offer value in the other thread where you were discussing getting an EVO. :D

it had 92k miles. they offered me $6k at first. ended up at $7500.

tjoGTS got $10k trade-in value with 82k miles & only a TRD exhaust.

i was going to say your car should be valued as in "good" condition. but now you got keyed and it's fairly obvious. it'll probably put you in "fair" condition.

feels like the celica ship is sinking and everyone's bailing out. :chuckles:

·
Registered
605 Posts
mtec h7

hey kia i'll take those mtec h7s for 20? someone is selling them on the board for 20...so i figure i ask...my cuzo ones finally went out after 2 yrs!! anyways let me know...

thanks,
GTS-6

1 - 20 of 32 Posts