·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whatcha think?

·
Registered
527 Posts
That looks pretty clean. I still rather have a free single Din spot to put gauges or something. That must be a Euro spec Celica?

That almost looks like my Head Unit ( I got Alpine CDA-7878R)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep is an Euro-Spec. The Headunit is an Alpine 7894 RB ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it from a german guy. I can give you his email if you want. This is an official Product from Toyota Germany. I live in Switzerland and Toyota dont sell it here :mad:

Price was bout $25 n you can get it in black or silver (like the one i have (same colour as the standart dash))

mail me if you want his email ;)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
thats been around forever. i bought mine a long time ago from hero tang i think? if you're selling em for 25 you can make some cash because he's probably sold a few dozen at 50 bucks a piece plus like 10 shipping.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very easy to install... just plug n play ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
That looks very nice and guess I was outta the loop, who can I get one of these from?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
jajajaja ya i know....
That classic Beto line.. heh.

About the single din thingy. I remember seeing this before. Now that I'm seeing it again I feel like getting one. $25 you say?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
wow I am in Germany could I get his email or some other contact info.is it from toyota cuase I could justy go and get one from them if it is.I'll check when I get home,damn army got us all out training for everything that might or might not happen right now!~Brad

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Avenge2c said:
wow I am in Germany could I get his email or some other contact info.is it from toyota cuase I could justy go and get one from them if it is.I'll check when I get home,damn army got us all out training for everything that might or might not happen right now!~Brad
If you find the dash kits, let us know!!! If you are willing to, I would be glad to pay you for one and a little extra for yourself!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
i want one too

1 - 20 of 30 Posts