NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another happy customer. I just got bills motor mount on. He did it in like 10min. I took it out for a test run and 1st to 2nd was better. Theres also a more stiff feel to the front of the car. It feels like it handles better in the front now. and I do feel a little more torque now. At idle I was told that the car might shake a little more but I don

·
Registered
290 Posts
i just got mine today but i dont have my damn car this weekend ( i had to leave it at work and take my work van home) i cant wait till next week to install it especially after hearing all the good things about it.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yeah its a real good mod. nice yeah and i was gona race the guy at capital raceway but he says he couldnt do it today, and wanted to do it late tonight onthe streets, and cuz that movie is out im not trying to race tonight, so it might go down tomorrow. pc

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well guys, im sorry to say but the guy didnt want to race. he said he was too drunk to race. ok so your drunk than dont drive man OR RACE! so he said he will do it tomorow night. its funny how he picked a day that it would rain. but yeah the rear of my car is striped. but i really wanted to test out bills new mount. i feels so much better. i guess i will just have to wait for this guy to get sober. ok guys pc. thanks again bill!

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
7THSIGN said:
well guys, im sorry to say but the guy didnt want to race. he said he was too drunk to race. ok so your drunk than dont drive man OR RACE! so he said he will do it tomorow night. its funny how he picked a day that it would rain. but yeah the rear of my car is striped. but i really wanted to test out bills new mount. i feels so much better. i guess i will just have to wait for this guy to get sober. ok guys pc. thanks again bill!
Hahaha.... Good luck and great idea taking off the road!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
where can u buy this part?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
how hard is the install?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I didn't want to start another Motor Mount Review thread so here's what I got to say:

OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD, I love this thing. I had to drive slowly to get out of my neighborhood onto the main road so I can punch it, and shifting through the gears was soooo smooth already. I got to the main road and took off, 1-2 was like WHOA, 6200 no problem.

The hardest part of the install was the stubborn motor mount bolt. After that it was cake. If you rev the engine under the hood, no more wiggling engine.

I do have a small vibration at idle. It'll probably be annoying if you're going to sit in the car waiting for someone. I'll have see how I feel when I watch a DVD in a parked lot with my girl for 2 hours (gotta start the car once in a while to make sure I can get home :) ).

But all in all, 3 thumbs up for this mod.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.