NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This the Skunk2 mega power Exhaust axle back system. I have all the hangers and silencer. It is a great exhaust and i loved it. I was glad i got this and am selling it b/c i am selling my car. I had this on the car for about 6-7,000 miles. I am asking 250 shipped obo. For pics go here......http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/409063/3
For any more questions pm me.

-Mark-

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
the skunk 2 is a nice deep sounding exhaust, no "buzzing" or high pitched noises.

bump for a good exhaust!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
here you go. nice looking exhaust.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Orijinalx said:
how much louder is it compared to the GReddy Evo 2 and TRD? i may be interested.
thanks.
Yea it is a lot louder than those and soooo deep. I loved it. THe exhaust alone wanted to me to keep the car but time to sell. It is def better sounding than anything i heard on a celica imo.

-Mark-

·
Registered
166 Posts
very interested. PMed u

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
how much quieter with silencer? and is it that gold'ish color or is that just the pic? let me know and we can discuss

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hombredelassrta said:
how much quieter with silencer? and is it that gold'ish color or is that just the pic? let me know and we can discuss
It is a little quieter, but doesn't sound good to me but thats my opinion. No it is not gold, it's just the pic. That is rust from being under the car. Send me a PM about other details.

-Mark-

·
Registered
190 Posts
^it can also bolt onto a GT I believe

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone??? I only had it on the car 7,000 miles and its in good shape as you can see in the pics. It's a great exhaust that no one knows about. Willing to hear offers.

-Mark-

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
225 shipped??? any one....ill be willing to do 200$ shipped on east coast buyers but west coast shipping will be a good amount so 225$ for them....

-Mark-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.