NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I was thinking of getting these also, but arospeed is not the best of companies. It is like a slightly better company than APC.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Hmm, they look as good as the next set, and slotted rotors are pretty much just for looks, so I say go for teh cheapest that money can buy.

Scott

·
Registered
514 Posts
I will get a new pair of the stock rotors drilled. it will cost me very little, hopefully they won't crack

·
Registered
917 Posts
autxr said:
Hmm, they look as good as the next set, and slotted rotors are pretty much just for looks, so I say go for teh cheapest that money can buy.

Scott
What about rotors that weigh less? Does any company make any for our cars that would reduce the rotating mass?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I got Rotora slotted rotors from WCToyota. They are priced well, look great, and the exact same size as stock. I upgraded because my stock rotors were so rusted. The rotoras have an e-coating to prevent rust. Those along with the trd brake pads, braking is very smooth and responsive. And has a good bite.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I also have the Rotora rotors and I really like them, the black e-coating is great. If you get the TRD brake pads be prepared for a scare when its raining...they dont work very well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts