NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for bothering you folks but I am in vvti.net forums. Sean2Sean said u2 could help me out. This is what I posted over there..........SF turbo kits................Can some one check to see if they have some of our turbo kits done yet.........look for a almost polished one.voice mail is full and they dont reply to emails...................u2 can call me at 1-256-797-4757 ask for David or just post back . I used paypal and the account is under my wife anna woosley Huntsville, AL

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Next time please use the "PM" (Personal Message) function esp when you're posting up personal information.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
I was at his shop yesterday and saw a polished kit, or powder coating that looks like polished...it might be a corolla kit, it didnt look likea celica kit....ill swing by today and ask specifically if its yours...

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
when did you order your kit. It might still be in the fabrication stage...

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
corolla1zz said:
in the middle of july
Thats not even 2 months ago yet - I'd be surprised if he has all your parts in - hes been dealing with some pretty hefty backorders on the SS ecus and a couple other things.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
yeah hes still building your pipes. it will be a few more weeks buddy. Sorry for the delay but he had so many backorders, he's still playing catch-up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats no problem I just wanted to know something. I hate to be left in the dark becouse of spending 3400 for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts