NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been quite annoyed with the small problems.. Some of them I'm not sure is a problem or just come with a car..
1.) Hatchback door (trunk) doesn't stay open
2.) Blinker (making left + right) doesn't switch off when turning
3.) Now don't yell at me now, I'm already learning the pain of these lambo doors... The thing is; the window on the drivers side isn't completely "in" or in other words doesn't completely "Seal". You could hear wind wisping through on the highway.. .
4.) Lambo door sqeeks when closing (I probably have to grease it, but I wanted to ask if I grease it with WD-40 or not)
Sorry for being a whiny bitch its just that these little things are getting to me.. Anyone have solutions?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
1)replace shocks
2)? need better description maybe
3)need better install on the hinges. Those things cause nothing but problems
4)needs lube

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I also have the blinker problem, but only on one side. If I turn on my left blinker if will never turn back off weather i make a left turn or not. but if i make a right turn with my right blink on after the turn it will turn its self off like a normal car. Annoying but not to annoying for me to tear it up.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks B-Ham; When you mean shocks do you mean the hydrolicks that hold the hatch door?
Zaneman, I'll probably have to look into closer but as far as I know its both sides. lol, and its the combination of little things that annoys (FYI I just got the car)
Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts