NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, at the laguna meet i bought smoked sidemarker overlays from blue batmobile but decided not to use them because i'm leaning towards getting JDM sidemarkers. i wanna sell em now. $10 shipped. same price as from him...i dunno if he charges shipping. remember it's just the vinyl overlays. here's pics from his photobucket of how it will look...

here's a pic of the actual overlays. they look dirty, but i took the pic with my camera phone and the lighting was bad. they are in brand new perfect condition.

$10 shipped. let me know!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok putting these back up for sale. price is the same $10 shipped in the continental US. canada and hawaii is $11 shipped and anywhere else, it'll be $10 + shipping which will be paid by the buyer.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i might be interested. i would have to wait till i get my car back from the shop which will be another... 2-3 weeks though... =\ so keep me posted if you havn't sold it by then.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o0o0oitzsuzi said:
i might be interested. i would have to wait till i get my car back from the shop which will be another... 2-3 weeks though... =\ so keep me posted if you havn't sold it by then.
if i still have them, you can PM me when you get your car back and they're yours. hopefully they're gone by then though :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RJAY said:
So it's in perfect condition. No scratches on the overlay.
nope no scratches. bought it brand new from blue batmobile at the laguna meet adn then decided not to use them because i think i'm gonna get JDM sidemarkers instead. prices are listed above

1 - 8 of 8 Posts