NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting REALLLLLY sick of all this cold weather and snow bull****. It just started snowing and its already accumulating!!!!! When will it end???? First day of Spring is suppossed to be March 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
We used to get so much more snow than the past two years. I'm still counting my lucky stars that it hasn't been worst ;)

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Well.. this snow is just frustrating. We should have gotten this months ago.. not now in march... now it seems all thats in the forcast is flurries or snow.. Do you know what the normal temp should be this time of year? Around 42...

I hate this city. .I hate it.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
static said:
Well.. this snow is just frustrating. We should have gotten this months ago.. not now in march... now it seems all thats in the forcast is flurries or snow.. Do you know what the normal temp should be this time of year? Around 42...

I love this city. I love it.
Me too :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
How can you hate the snow, the cold is one thing, but snow? Oh wait, you people do not possess the BEAUTY of AWD!!! I laugh at those who struggle to get up small hills and get going from stoplights when the streets have not been plowed yet! :D And I agree with nxracer, we are waaaaay under our average snowfall, be thankful!

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
TRD2000 said:
How can you hate the snow, the cold is one thing, but snow? Oh wait, you people do not possess the BEAUTY of AWD!!! I laugh at those who struggle to get up small hills and get going from stoplights when the streets have not been plowed yet! :D And I agree with nxracer, we are waaaaay under our average snowfall, be thankful!
I hope you die. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts