NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew it was coming...I talked to him a month ago about my parts from Japan and they were already weeks late and explained to me what was going on...kinda sucks IMO...whats everyone else's opinon/feelings on this?

·
Registered
773 Posts
No big deal. He's moving to another dealer, sounds like he can still get all the TRD and JDM stuff you want and will be able to get it to you faster. What's to worry about?

However, I thought it was conspicuous that the GT Turbo wasn't mentioned in the post. Is that off? Will this new place take over what they've already done? Sorry, I haven't followed it closely since it won't work on my ride.

Mike

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
DaileyDog said:
No big deal. He's moving to another dealer, sounds like he can still get all the TRD and JDM stuff you want and will be able to get it to you faster. What's to worry about?

However, I thought it was conspicuous that the GT Turbo wasn't mentioned in the post. Is that off? Will this new place take over what they've already done? Sorry, I haven't followed it closely since it won't work on my ride.

Mike
the turbo project was broken off from WCT a while ago anyway so they are working on it without dealer support

·
Registered
480 Posts
did he take edrick with him? =P

seems like WCT's parts sales would be a bit retarded without those guys. Now i've gotta go find the Claremont dealership (seen it before but not at familiar with it as other local dealerships because Claremont is a boring city---dont tell David i said that)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Iceman said:
did he take edrick with him? =P

seems like WCT's parts sales would be a bit retarded without those guys. Now i've gotta go find the Claremont dealership (seen it before but not at familiar with it as other local dealerships because Claremont is a boring city---dont tell David i said that)
the city might be boring, but the the dealership and service department at claremont is pretty nice. thats where i got my car and my services done. its not too hard to find, just go on the 10 and exit on south indian hill

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
dx3162 said:

Maybe Claremont totyota will sponsor the turbo project once again??
Nope, although they are soooooooo incredibly supportive! :D They're talking about having a huge car meet here, with show cars from several aftermarket companies, a barbecue, a DJ or a live band, maybe a competition....dude, they'll do all kinds of stuff.

They've paid for celebs to come out before. They want to be absolutely huge, and so do we. It's just been as awesome as it gets here. Best place I've ever been!

If anyone needs to get ahold of me or Edrick, we'll be here:

Claremont Toyota
508 Auto Center Drive
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 625-1500

And in just a little bit:
http://www.trdsource.com/

Thanks guys!,
David

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
David Could sell car parts out of a paper bag if he wanted to and still kick ass!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts