NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this ww lip kit off a guy in Carson CA. It is a fiberglass replica wings west lip kit. The car was suppose to be ready last week but when I picked it up the shop had all kinds of ribets so I got pissed off & we aggreed to mold the kit because it was a terrible fit. I went today to follow up on the work & I must admit it dosent look bad at all! I was a little worried because of the front lip & the risk of cracking the mold. But I figured then if it does crack I will just trash it & get a trd new front or replace the front with an original piece instead of a replica. DAMMM I HATE FIBERGLASS!!! Well I get my ride back tommorrow. Anyone ever done this?? How did it work out for you??

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Molding the fiberglass into plastic bumpers?...wonder how long that is going to stick.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
i have the trd rear valence along with part of my fender flare molded to my rear bumper:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
^ your car is SO nice. I love what you did with it.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The car will be ready tommorrow.. Ill post some pics

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the shop is lagging it!! I picked up my car & they painted over the rear black plastic strip in the middle of my oem bumper. I told em to leave it black!! For the sake of keeping it cool with the sho "they did do a good mold for a low price" should i leave it silver or demand they repaint it flat black?? will leaving it silver look corny???

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
damm not much of a pic .. try this one

[/URL]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[url=http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rearmoldre6.jpg][img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5541/rearmoldre6.th.jpg][/url][img]

I will post higher resolution pics fom my digital cam .. these were taken from my camera fone.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.