NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ive picked up a Nikon D3100 and kinda been using it here and there but nothing too serious. I didnt want to post a whole lot for the first time sharing but here are a few that i like, hope yall do too!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how do i post larger pics?

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Where have you been?! It's been a while!

First off, you need a Flickr account. It's free and many times better than Photobucket.
There you'll be able to post pics in a few sizes ranging from the original size to a few steps smaller.

Now on to your pics:
you took some pretty nice people shots. the ones with the kids had nice compositions, despite possbily coming off as "posed." clean shots!

:wave:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! wow Zero its been a long time since ive seen your car bro! lol still looking good too!

the pics of the kids were some quick snaps and the one with the girl in the back wasnt posed at all lol she was doing that on her own LOL

i think i'll get a flickr, those things seem pretty cool, ill try to post some of the latest car meet i went to up soon guys, hopefully those came out good. As far as composition goes, i havent really done any advanced editing to my pictures...

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
red>gt;5623468 said:
lol still looking good too!
Not quite. Old sig. I sold the kit like two years ago. I got into a car accident and Zero just sits in the garage. :chuckles:
red>gt;5623468 said:
ill try to post some of the latest car meet i went to up soon guys, hopefully those came out good.
Keep in mind that no Celica pics are to be posted in this section. :wave:
red>gt;5623468 said:
As far as composition goes, i havent really done any advanced editing to my pictures...
? Composition and post processing are two different things. For the most part, you've got some good composition going on in the pics you posted seeing how almost all are portraits. Post processing (PP) is something you'll develop on your own and make it into your style.
Just "keep on shooting!" :thumbup:

zero... i need a good mechanic.
Did you post in here just to ask that? PM me. Also let me know where in SD you are from.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keep in mind that no Celica pics are to be posted in this section.
oh almost no one drives modded celicas in houston anymore... such a shame :sadpace:
? Composition and post processing are two different things. For the most part, you've got some good composition going on in the pics you posted seeing how almost all are portraits. Post processing (PP) is something you'll develop on your own and make it into your style.
Just "keep on shooting!
thanks for the compliment and info! and im still beginning so im sure i'll be all pro like you and luis are sometime in the future :chuckles:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not quite. Old sig. I sold the kit like two years ago. I got into a car accident and Zero just sits in the garage.
aww.. sad to hear that:(

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and im looking for a SB700 if anyone is selling :gap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts