NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working at a mall for about a year and a half ( One of the nicest crime-free area there is in the city ) and up until now, something bad happened. I got off work and walked to my car and noticed some "custom" engraved racing stripes.

I'm so pissed right now. I get to look at some security videos tomorrow to see if we can make out who did it, but I doubt we can. The majority of the people in the area are rich and white. Even the security guard was surprised that this happened. My car was the only case of vandalism* at the mall since it has been open ( About 6-7 years ) Damn haters ...

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Were you parked in a deck? Might have been someone that didn't like you. It's stupid just to key a random car. Sorry to hear that :(

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I am sorry to hear this man, this is a big fear of mine too when I start to take the celica to school :(

Good luck!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

Kid(s), sometimes just wanna kill em. j/k but not the Kids part.

Only an infantile could think of such.. or like TRD said.. someone didn't like you there.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wouldn't know why anyone would dislike me there. I live about an hour from where I work. I only go to that mall for work, nothing more. I parked about 6 spaces up from the front of the lot where the department store doors are. And from the way it was keyed, it seemed like the b*tch was heading towards the mall. Hopefully, I get to see some tapes today. On a more lighter side, my parents said I can either get it fixed now or get a whole new paint job if I waited for a little bit. What shall I do? :cool:

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by SW01GTS
I wouldn't know why anyone would dislike me there. I live about an hour from where I work. I only go to that mall for work, nothing more. I parked about 6 spaces up from the front of the lot where the department store doors are. And from the way it was keyed, it seemed like the b*tch was heading towards the mall. Hopefully, I get to see some tapes today. On a more lighter side, my parents said I can either get it fixed now or get a whole new paint job if I waited for a little bit. What shall I do? :cool:
A whole new paint job but it depends on how long you have to wait.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mistrimeat said:
What mall? Baybrook?
The Woodlands Mall. Keyed by some straight up gangstas :chuckles:

Actually my dad was nice enough to touch it up when I was sleeping. Doesn't look bad at all for now. And if I had to wait for a whole new paint job, it won't be for another 1-2 months. Before Christmas for sure.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by SW01GTS

Actually my dad was nice enough to touch it up when I was sleeping. Doesn't look bad at all for now. And if I had to wait for a whole new paint job, it won't be for another 1-2 months. Before Christmas for sure.

Paint job:thumbup:

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
SW01GTS said:
Oh god...haha. My coworkers brand new truck was keyed then broken into a couple days later in Willowbrook.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Keying a car is awfull. People dont realize that its like 5000 bucks to get a card repainted and its still never as good as factory.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Maybe you pissed of another driver? Stole his/her spot, cut them off. I don't know, it just seems to be more of a vengeful act because you really cant get off scratching a car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts