NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for a nice drive sunday to get some fresh air with the g/f, went through and did some exploring on some new canyon roads. Was obeying the speed limits and one of the roads was so poorly maintained I had to leave it in 2nd gear the whole time at 10-15mph. It was a blast though as there were nothing but pine trees and nature on either side of the narrow road. Felt like I was on an expidition.

Anyways we were heading out and while on the main road I get passed by a red sport bike doing 100ish on a straight. Then a good 5 seconds later i see the rest of his buds/crew/runners/what ever they are. pass me one by one. They were a little bit friendlier and passed me one at a time on straight aways and i was all the way on the right hand side. I didn't come across a turn out or I would have gladly yeilded. But that first guy kinda pissed me off.

we come up to a stop sign and the whole bike club is taking a breather while they all catch up.

I make a left and take off, I look in my rear view and see they also turn left.

At this point I'm just waiting for this guy to fly by me again, so I up my speed to around 4/10ths nothing drastic still within the speed limits. It takes a lil bit but I finally see mr red a few corners back. There is a long straight after this short left hander and I gun it. Figured I'd give this guy a reality check on 4 wheels.

I see him corner exit and he catches me in the straight as I grab 5th, but the corner is too close and he doesn't have room to overtake, so he has to hold back, late breakinto the corner and a quick heel/toe into 4th and she's at wot just after the apex, a quick glance back see's the gap has widened from corner entry, I think he realized i'm game for a challenge at this point. Theres a couple tight switchbacks and one blind decreasing radii corner comming up my only shot to pull away.

we start rowing through the corners i'd pull away at mid corner and corner exit and the tight corner section leaves him little room to gain and I start to pull away, we get up to the blind decreasing radii and i had to left foot break (the subi's nose likes to tuck in during off throttle transitions mid corner) to keep her in line, eased out of it and glanced back hes a little bit further away now, more tight corners and im inching away at every one.

Finally we get out to a 2 lane passing stretch and he pulls up along side me I give him a friendly wave and let him take off.

i catch back up at the next stopsign and he's off his bike and walks over to me at the stop sign waiting for an oncomming car to pass.

I roll down my window and I kid you not this was the first thing out of his mouth...

"pinks" :rofl:
I didn't quite believe he said it and I just kept repeating what?
"want to race for pinkslips" he muttered again and again.
I just politely told him he was crazy and to have a nice day.

It was pretty hilarious and my g/f and I were laughing all the way home.

****cliff notes****
subi beats faster bike by out cornering it
biker asks subi to race for pink slips (lol)
****cliff notes****

disclaimer
this story is completely fictional.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
jeetee-ess said:
Be glad. It was a long story which the thread starter says at the end that is completely fictional :thumbdown

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nice. lol.

And to the people that don't understand the disclaimer, you don't deserve to enjoy his post.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Tikked Again said:
Maybe he's just covering his ass....hmmm
Yeah, that's exactly why, but you would have to be very paranoid to post a disclaimer thinking that someone would/could prosecute you for a post like this.

·
Registered
718 Posts
LOL great story illusive, I can't believe that moron on that bike said that. :rofl:

What canyon road was this? Was it off Angeles Crest Highway?

·
Registered
324 Posts
haha! how old was the guy on the bike? remember last time when that guy in front of us was trying to show off and almost ran is car into the side of the cliff?

·
Registered
473 Posts
disclaimer this story is completely fictional.
What the Fvck! -Are you a retarded 6th grader posting his "Freakin awesome" Short Story homework that only got three and a half dee dee deee stars on?? This should be in OT because it has nothing to do with anything, and if it was a real story than your a complete a$$ for messing with someone on a motorcycle! But anyways I cant hate to much because I still want your STI :D
YOU'RE RRETARRTEDD!!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RevHappyGTS said:
LOL great story illusive, I can't believe that moron on that bike said that. :rofl:

What canyon road was this? Was it off Angeles Crest Highway?
;)

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mnbvcxz said:
haha! how old was the guy on the bike? remember last time when that guy in front of us was trying to show off and almost ran is car into the side of the cliff?
he was in his twenties.

I think he was just trying to stroke his ego back with the threat to race for pinks, since he got his butt handed to him, and infront of all his buddies.

I wonder what that conversation would be like when they all got back and asked what was up with that black 4 door sedan.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts