NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Priced to sell, need to go a.s.a.p. (needs to be picked up/sold asap). May take best offers as well.
Located in Santa Ana, CA (Orange County area). I'll probably be free all week til Friday, so feel free to stop by and look if you want. Cleaning out the garage before going back to MS.

GTP Chaser Aerodynamics Buddy Club Front Bumper. It's new, has the GTP metal tag on the side and pretty much in new condition. Never installed. Supposedly made out of some sort of GTP Blue Class material, feels like FPR to me...
$75

An authentic Kaminari front bumper, it's fiberglass and was in the process of being repaired/primed/painted (still has debris and crap in the pics), but my girlfriend and I never really completed it. We're moving sometime next month, so this project kind of died out. There was a crack along the bottom but it's been repaired with some fiberglass and was in the process of being sanded down to get all smooth. Some chips and broken/cracked holes on the bumper has been repaired with bondo. Only thing left really is to finish sanding the bottom and touch up some other small places with dabs of bondo then repaint.

$75.00

I'll do shipping @ $85 via Greyhound with multiple layers of bubblewrap and uber packaging tape. :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
YGPM dude, I'm local (Southern California) as well. Reply A.S.A.P., thanks.

·
Registered
949 Posts
how bad is the damage on the kaminari front, would a shop charge me a helluvalot more to fix it?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The major damages has already been repaired with three layers of fiberglass on the inside and two layers of fiberglass on the outside. The only thing left is small rock chips on the surface of the bumper, such as inside one of the nook of the foglight there is a small chip that requires a small dab of bondo. There's probably less than a handful of small chips similar to that on the bumper.

The other thing is just sanding down the paint and the fiberglass on the outside. Most of it has been done, but it hasn't reached that 'smoothness' to my satisfaction yet.

Some of the tabs have been broken off or cracked. The crack ones have been reinforced bondo, and the broken ones have been re-created with small metal hooks and bondo into the bumper. It's pretty thick and sturdy, so I doubt it'll just break off, but a shop can reinforce it if you desire.

You can easily all these yourself, it should be fine then or a shop may require minor work afterward.

I've put the bumper on before and everything was good. Really good fitment, just needs the sanding on the bottom of the fiberglass and the remaining red paint. You probably don't have to sand it down since you can't really see it anyways, but I'm picky and want everything perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts