NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
we're having a lecture on bone remodeling and biomechanics . . . good shiznit

oh, im letting my cuz borrow the celica for his senior prom, so i zainoed her 5 times in the past 2 days, AND I FIND OUT ITS GONNA POUR RAIN . . .

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tlminh said:

oh, im letting my cuz borrow the celica for his senior prom, so i zainoed her 5 times in the past 2 days, AND I FIND OUT ITS GONNA POUR RAIN . . .
lolz yeah i just washed my car yesterday too...i saw the news this morning and it said its going to rain...bummer

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah here at work too, bored out of my mind, waiting for this day to be over so i can finish my box in my trunk and go see X-men 2
and tomorrow i am going to disneyland for my anniv!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Ara

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
tlminh said:

hahahaha should have checked the weather report before doing that :D
Reason I have not washed my car for like a month is because of possibility of raining, will wash it sunday when rain stops :)

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
*ARA* said:
yeah here at work too, bored out of my mind, waiting for this day to be over so i can finish my box in my trunk and go see X-men 2
and tomorrow i am going to disneyland for my anniv!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Ara

Consider go to California Adventures if Disneyland looks packed.
Everyone who went to California Adventures when Disneyland is packed loved it, said thank god they do not have to wait in a long a$$ line at Disneyland :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
tlminh said:
hmmm, am i the only one thinkin somethings wrong here...someones borrowing YOUR car, and YOURE polishing it for them :confused:
id say someone owed me a favor, like zaino 10X after the rain :D

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
skamikaze said:

hmmm, am i the only one thinkin somethings wrong here...someones borrowing YOUR car, and YOURE polishing it for them :confused:
id say someone owed me a favor, like zaino 10X after the rain :D

Not if tlminh has a tast for youngin ;) Cousins date may be super hot, and going to be 18 (legal soon) get her impressed by the car, later impress her with a license plate saying "2ZZ-DOC" :D
hahaha

·
Registered
480 Posts
X2 at the Fox theater here in Westwood at 7pm (its the one they hold premires in whenever they do 'em in westwood---nice ceilings and tight balcony). I'm gonna be so pissed if it starts raining because it'll take out some of the fun of standing in line for hours (however, the evil thing to do is to pay a homeless guy to hold your spot---most of the ones around here ask for money over food)

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol, i don't have to wait in lines for disneyland, i have the special assistance pass for my leg, so we go straight on the rides, it's pretty cool :) i get to take elevators and see hidden parts on the rides to get to the special assistance entrance
xoxo
ARA

·
Registered
579 Posts
the cool thing bout those passes is your "party" goes with you... so hehe yeah drew, i think ara can take any friends she has with her in as well...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.