NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photoshoot >>RESCHEDULED!!!<<

o.k. guys the photshoot is really near and just wanted to post this for the peeps that are goin to go to this....looks like the photshoot (1st spot) is at the PIKE in long beach...and signal hill (2nd shot) also in long beach.but if any one has another nice spot, im more then willing to check it out. time will prob. start pretty early in the morning. may-b around 10-11. get sum goood shots at the PIKE then...(prehaps take a break to eat or something) and then to signal hill for the for 2nd shot (at night most likely) or visa versa, what ever everyone is down for.....yeah but let me know if any one else is down...i know the list was on AGC before it went down, but hopefully they're working on it to get it back up (SOOOOOOOOON!!!)

so the for sure list (if i remember right) is:

1.raphael - celicajonz
2.eric - TRD_CELICA_GTS
3.jody - ihartmycelica
4.joey - J-easy
5.omar - dabigtickett
6.vergel - voodootrd
7.marco - truasiatikpride
8.hieu - hefzcelica
9.luis - mr.liulou
10.goldilocks - theresa
11.jeff - GLOCK23
12.scott - blkgt07
13.eman -emmanual
14.truc - epicwolf
15.alex - yellowtuner
16.chad - zero
17.beto - wel_565
18.mitch - celiborgy
19.(________) - phoenxigntion
20.brad - bt216
21.joe - honda_killer
22.dave - showcaseceli90

hummmmm...let know if i missed out on anyone :( . i know the list was much bigger when AGC was up. just let me know if ur for sure and ill add u..AND JODY, DONT FORGET U CAMERA AND EQUIPMENT!!!!LOL ;)

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and btw...i think the PIKE there is a parking fee (may-b like 2-3 bucks) but hopefully that wont discourage anyone from still going :headbang:

EDIT: ...and who cares if ur celi isnt hooked up, just go!!! theres no judging, just make sure ur celi is washed! LOL. the more celis the BETTER!!!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Im down. Are we going to have another later in the year? Cus I know my celi will get some clothes by then. My celi feel so naked without clothes lol.

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
its only 1 week away, u think the list will be 23 + like the laguna meet? That would be sweet if it is.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I am going to tow mine down there...lmfao...jk...hopefully everything will be done by then...=)...ralph I am going to call out tomorrow...hehehe...shhhhh...this way I can pick up the parts and pay a little more attention to my celi..=) Dude the pike is like 10 minutes away from mi casa... :wiggle:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i dunno man
signal hill was really smal
i dont think everyone is going to fit

i'll bring my stuff

but i'll also ask my boss who is a freelance photographer
if he wants to come

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
my parents come back from their vacation that day :faint: i may only make it out to the morning one...i think their flight comes in at 9pm :sad:

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
ihartmycelica said:
i dunno man
signal hill was really smal
i dont think everyone is going to fit

i'll bring my stuff

but i'll also ask my boss who is a freelance photographer
if he wants to come

wow. This is some serious stuff here. are we going to be in a magazine or something? HIN or import tuner? I just thought this photo shoot is for fun so people can keep one in their wallets or something :rofl:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
forgot me raph :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
yeah signal hill may be a problem since its really just a park with no parking and plus just on across the street are houses and the residents may complain about the exhaust noise and such. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
but im definitely down for the pike
we can probably chill after the shoot there..get our parking tix validated and parking is free

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
J-Easy said:
how about the spot you, jody and jeff took pics at??? i believe a red 86 was with you guys too..

that place is near jodys parents house in san deigo....but im down if everyone else is :wave:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts