NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 2000 GTS to my friend and got a silver TL with Navigation. Awesome car. So many gadgets, I love it. They put alot of German engineering into this car. Best bang for your buck too. Check out the interactive guide at Acura abd see how cool the car is.

·
Banned
1,944 Posts
lol yeah thats japanese engineering...nice car..good choice

shame its not awd or rwd

ive driven an 03 Type S its powerful well put together...not all that exciting though..celi is much more of a rush to drive

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was told Acura used alot of German Engineering when designing the car. Style looks very European. Blue LED scheme inside looks like the Jetta. Has all the bells and whistles BMW's have, in reverse the side mirrors tilt down to see the curb etc. Too many to list. They definitely did something right with the design. I almost got an Altima SER but then walked across the street just to look at the TL and fell in love. No comparison.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am considering a NEW TL, 350z or G35 coupe as my next car... out of curiosity how much did u pay for the TL out the door?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In my area (DC Metro) prices aree not that flexible but I did OK. No better or worse than anyone else. $33,800 @ 2.9% financing. Plus I got them to throw in the all season weather mats.
As for rear wheel drive. Practicality of the FWD is best for me. One snow storm and my car would probably be wrecked.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Kuz said:
dude, the RL looks sweet and not to mention the top-of-the-line all wheel system, SH-AWD. Before all the RL hype, there was an article (Option2 if i remember right) that i read about the AWD system. The prototype RL was able to beat a GT-R (dont remember which skyline it was but i assumed it was the R34) on a track. SH-AWD > ATTESA-ETS... hard to believe, i have to see it for myself.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.