NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finally decided to wash and wax, and I noticed my key hole's all ****ed up. Like it's been hit with something. Now is this easy to fix? Can I just buy new key hole and fix ti myself? Cuz i seroiusly dont trust my dealers. Is it gonna cost a lot for the parts? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
like somoene tried to jan a screw driver in there? i believe a locksmith would be able to take care of it for you.. just call around and see who is willing to do fix it..

·
Registered
896 Posts
**** if u have keyless entry doors shave the key hole. Just get someone to fill it with bondo and respray the whole handle. shouldn't cost more that 50 bucks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CelicaLicious said:
like somoene tried to jan a screw driver in there? i believe a locksmith would be able to take care of it for you.. just call around and see who is willing to do fix it..
Yah looks like a screw driver now that you mention it. This is ridiculous, it's like the 3rd time my condo underground parking has been robbed.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Man...Be happy they didn't BREAK INTO YOUR CAR...I've been broken into twice...and ask RedNOSCeli what they did to his!!!

Look what they did to mine!!

This is where it was parked at the time.

Hell, my 95 Corolla got broken into..and someone jammed a screwdriver into my keyhole like THAT was going to open the damn door. :rolleyes:

Morons...

·
Registered
814 Posts
That blows man, sorry to hear that. I had my old POS 89 Sentra broken into before. They stole the cassette deck, it's like WTF.

·
Registered
334 Posts
They pulled the "car on bricks" on me. They stole my STOCK rims and smash my driver side window to pop the trunk and turn my alarm off.:wtf:

Id say watch out, they might come back and finish the job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts