NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
not feelin the muffler tip, clear front side markers, the wing, the vvtl-i cutouts in the back bumper..but i guess its there for the neons to show through....nice car..love the WB

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
you do realize the hood spoilers are installed wrong right?
you cant have them with a raised scoop they are meant to go on the edge of the back of the scoop.
ive only seen one person in this whole site do it right he shaved off that part of the raised scoop so it fit right.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
X-EVIL-X said:
you do realize the hood spoilers are installed wrong right?
you cant have them with a raised scoop they are meant to go on the edge of the back of the scoop.
ive only seen one person in this whole site do it right he shaved off that part of the raised scoop so it fit right.
Yep probably, I've bought this CF hood with spoilers as it is and didn't do anything with it.
Since spoilers don't do any noise on high speed and looks ok - I have no complaints.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
looks amazing from the front and sides but once you get to the rear....it kinda falls apart, looks like you have dual personalities lol nice n clean in the front and rice in the back, but to each there own, still looks great though

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Needs a different wing and tail lights in my own opinion.

the paint job looks really good!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
The wing needs to be changed to a APR one but I like the matching orange c/f on it.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Everything goes well with the c one hood, ^^

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i dont think it looks bad
i like it so far
and good idea cutting out those vents on that blitz rear
cuz the blitz rear is basically one giant scoop that gives alot of drag

1 - 20 of 26 Posts